LEADERS FOR COLLECTIVE IMPACT : CDVC
Summer 2018 - Calgary
Fall 2018 - Calgary
BE the COLLABORATIVE Leader that our COMPLEX COMMUNITY needs
Offered exclusively to leaders of agencies who are part of the Calgary Domestic Violence Collective (CDVC), Leaders for Collective Impact: the Coach Approach, takes a unique approach to building leadership skills within a collective and collaborative framework.
Ideal for Senior and Mid/Senior-level leaders who are passionate about creating change on a larger scale, this program is for you if you…
- are committed to making a difference – for your team and the larger community
- are overwhelmed by the tenuous balance of being the leader you want to be and juggling to keep all the balls in the air
- want to motivate an intrinsic drive within your team through inspiration and engagement
- believe in the strength of collaboration and collective impact, but struggle to balance the demands of your agency with the needs of the Collective
- desire to lead your organization and the CDVC in a way that creates huge impact and affects positive change for clients across a broad spectrum
*Priced for accessibility for non-profit organizations. Total cost is $2100 + GST, payable to the program provider. However, this program is eligible for Canada-Alberta Job Grant funding (covering 2/3 of the cost), reducing the employer amount to only $700. Eligibility requirements for employers and learners can be found here.
Grant applications must be submitted and approved prior to program start date and take 30 days for processing. Full details on the grant program can be found on Canada-Alberta Job Grant website.
Learners not accessing the job grant will pay the full amount to the program provider.
1. Submit your online program registration here
2. Wait to receive a partially completed Canada-Alberta Job Grant application form that contains necessary program information
3. Complete the remaining sections of the grant application form and send it for processing (minimum 30 days prior to program start)
4. Notify once grant approval has been received. An invoice will be issued after grant funding is confirmed.
In this program you will...
- explore leadership needs & demands through the lens of collective impact
- develop clarity around who you are (and aspire to be) as a leader
- build coaching skills to inspire contribution and drive performance
- expand your communication capacity through listening, curiosity, and authenticity
- leverage your emotional intelligence to drive connection
- 4 days of interactive, hands-on in-class learning
- EQ360® Emotional Intelligence instrument**
- 4 hours of 1-on-1 professional coaching
- Certificate of Completion
To maximize applied learning, in-class session dates have been scheduled over several months to allow participants time to exercise the skills they are gaining. Each learning cohort will be limited to a maximum of 14 participants.
**EQ360® results are confidential and will be used only for coaching & development